11 & 12
(For Classes 11 and 12, CBSE)
- The books are prepared in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by CBSE and follow a student-friendly approach.
- The matter is presented in a self-explanatory manner and serves as a tutor at home.
- Uniform format of each chapter.
- Text supported by suitable illustrations, Solved Problems, Theoretical questions and Practical Exercises.
- Over 40 Exhibits to acquaint students with the various accounting treatments and formats.
- Five Appendices for revision practice, namely, Revision One Day Before Examination, Important Theoretical Question Bank, Provisional Test Papers, Model Test Papers and Pre-Board Test Papers.