LKG,UKG, 1 to 5Reader & Teacher’s Handbook
Term Series for Classes LKG, UKG, 1-5
Based on NCERT Syllabus
The My Rainbow series is a set of 21 books for Classes LKG to 5. The development of this series is rooted in the absolute need to lighten the school bag’s load for children. Hence ‘a-book-a-term’ that combines core curricular subjects like English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. In addition, the inclusion of Information Technology and General Knowledge make this series a comprehensive package.
The series is based strictly on the recommendations of the Curriculum and Syllabus for Primary Schools published by the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) guidelines. The content is further enriched by inputs from practicing teachers and user schools. Written in an age-appropriate format, the series has been designed keeping in mind the duration and the number of working days in each term. Interspersed with numerous hands-on activities that will help children grasp concepts easily, the series will be a potent tool in the hands of the educators.
- It is a series of well-planned and carefully-graded term books for pre-primary and primary school children.
- The series is based on the sound educational philosophy of moving from known to unknown.
- The series steers away from rote learning to a more interactive approach. Thus the series aims to make the children active participants in the process of learning.
- The series aims to go beyond the classroom confines and relate learning to everyday life.
- The activities and experiments included in the series do not call
for elaborate preparation on the part of the teacher.
- The series is enriched by visual aids like illustrations, photographs, diagrams, maps and tables.