6 to 9
for Classes 6–9
Written by distinguished authors, specifically for schools under the Tamil Nadu Matriculation Board, this series is designed to make science a joy to learn.
- Each chapter begins with a short introduction that the child can relate to.
- The language is friendly and simple keeping the young reader in mind.
- Hands-on activities help introduce the concepts to children and stimulate their curiosity.
- Factopaedia has fascinating information to keep children interested in the topic.
- The summary gives a crisp and concise overview of the entire chapter.
- Exhaustive exercises at the end of each chapter, based on the pattern prescribed by the Matriculation Board, test knowledge, comprehension and analysis of concepts.
- High-quality figures and pictures carefully interspersed with the text, give the child a better sense of what is being studied and complement the text, making it a pleasure to study.
- Fun with science has activities and projects that would increase children’s awareness and allow them to experience the wonders of science.
- The questions in the two Model Test Papers are completely different from those in the chapter-end exercises.