Essential Mathematics is a series of two books for Classes 9 and 10. This series is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
SALIENT FEATURES of the books
- Each chapter has a large number of solved problems to illustrate the concepts and methods.
- Stress has been laid on concept building. The text is lucid and to the point.
- In the exercises, problems are graded from simple to complex.
- A list of important definitions, formulae and results are provided at the end of each chapter in the form of POINTS TO REMEMBER.
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE at the end of each chapter tests the child's learning.