A, B, 1 to 8Main Reader, Workbook, Literature Reader & Teacher’s Handbook
- New Look, New Layout
- Systematic exposure to Functional Grammar
- Inclusion of themes relevant in today’s context
- Use of authentic materials
- Web support for teachers
WHAT’S NEW in Books 1–5?
- A pre-reading task called Get Set at the beginning of each lesson introduces the theme of the lesson and gently leads the reader into the main lesson.
- A special box called In This Lesson at the beginning of each lesson highlights the main teaching points in the lesson.
- In Books 3–5, the meanings of new words and phrases have been given at the bottom of each page.
- The grammar section is well-graded with definitions, interactive grammar games and activities.
WHAT’S NEW in Books 6–8?
- Comprehension activities with web diagrams and flow charts have been added.
- The LANGUAGE IN COMMUNICATION pages include Listening, Speaking and Writing practice and Spelling and Dictionary reference exercises.
Activity Books 1–8
- Theme-related unseen comprehension passages are followed by exhaustive exercises.
- Every unit in Activity Books 6–8 contains sections on grammar, writing and dictionary reference skills.
- The grammar is presented in a graded manner with grammar notes.
- The writing exercises will expose the students to a variety of writing formats.
Literature Readers 3–8
The Literature Readers attempt to motivate students to read for pleasure by offering interesting texts for extended reading. They also help to develop the students’ analytical, inferential and deductive skills.
Web support on The ELT Virtual Resource Centre