Living Maths is a skills-based set of ten books for classes LKG, UKG and 1 to 8. It follows the NEP 2020 guidelines and focuses on developing the key 21st century skills and the required foundational numeracy skills. The books are based on the concept of balancing theory with application.
- Warm Ups to introduce concepts in a collaborative and creative ways
- Full-page Maths Lab Activities and Projects to encourage experiential learning
- Mental Maths sum to sharpen problem-solving
- Subject Links to provide a multidiciplinary approach
- Question based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and Brain Teaser to develop critical thinking
- Life Skills and Values to link maths to real life
- Hundred of practice questions