Pre- Primer, Primer, 1 to 8 Main Reader, Workbook & Teacher's Handbook
Networks is a complete, graded English course, specially designed for learners of English as a second language
The Networks series aims to
- encourage independent learning by learners through texts of suitable readability levels.
- make the books user-friendly by using apt themes, a wealth of stories, factual pieces, plays and poems; graded according to reader appeal.
- give extensive practice through stimulative and learner-centred tasks.
- develop English language skills and their effective usage, and transference of these skills to other curriculum areas.
- create an awareness of the relevance of English skills in learning other
Networks 1-5 comes with free grammar posters
The workbooks complement the main course books.
All the lessons consist of
v additional lesson-based comprehension exercises.
v extensive grammar and vocabulary practice.
v dictionary reference, punctuation and linked but unseen comprehension passages.
The mini dictionary and the grammar notes aid in understanding the vocabulary and grammatical concepts.
The Teacher’s Handbooks contain worked-out exercises.
Web Support on The ELT Virtual Resource Centre