9 And 10
E FOR ENVIRONMENT is a series of books on Environmental Education developed jointly by
Ratna Sagar and TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute), an organization working in the
field of energy and resources.
- IN THIS CHAPTER lists the topics that are covered in a chapter.
- FACT BYTE gives specific environmental facts.
- NEWS YOU CAN USE focuses on contemporary environmental issues.
- PHOTO STUDY section is based on the ICSE pattern of ‘picture questions’.
- LET’S REVISE gives the summary of the chapter for easy recapitulation.
- GREEN LINKS lists websites which learners can visit for more information on the
- EARTH’S FRIEND introduces the lives and works of known and unknown
environmentalists who have contributed immensely to various environmental causes.