As per NCF 2023
A Happy World is a series of books on environmental studies for Classes 1-5. Aligned with NCF 2023 for the Foundational and Preparatory Stages, the series follows and experiential approach to learning. The series encourages learners to be environmentally sensitive individuals and to explore and learn from their immediate surroundings by using examples that relate ti everyday life.
- Get set, go! has warm-up activities to stimulate the curiosity of the learners.
- Discuss in class helps to develop colaborative learning through guided interaction.
- Think and answer develops skills of critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Project, Activities and Fun to Do encourage experiential learning and creative skills.
- Life Skills and A Value for Me aim to stimulate thinking foster values and a sense of social responsibility.
- New Words and In a Nutshell serve as learning checkpoints.
- Revision Worksheets aid in assessments
NCF features in the series
- Experiential Learning
- Lifestyle For Enviroment
- Scientific Temper
- Art-Integrated Learning
- Rootedness In India
- Multidiciplinary Approach
- Strengthening values
- 21st Centuary Skills